A couple of months ago I posted about my quarter life crisis and came up with the idea to make a list of 30 things I want to do or achieve before I reach 30 years old.
To start the list off with a bang, I decided to become a redhead.
So that was number 1- Go bold.
I hadn’t officially published any other goals then, but #2 on my imaginary list has since been achieved. For now, let’s start off with 1 through 10.
Ditch my lifeless brown locks and go for a bold color. See my quarter life crisis for a before and after photo. Get a promotion at work.Title change to Speech Department Supervisor, but no raise. Oh, and I had to let someone go my second week as boss lady. Not as exciting as it sounds.
- Take a cooking class. You all know I love to cook and if you’ve read my recent posts you know I once dreamed of living in a patisserie in Paris and getting fat. I NEED to know how to make a croissant like the French.
- Go back to Europe. Speaking of croissants…So much culture. So much food.
- Get a new tattoo. I’ve had only one for 7 years and brainstormed ideas for many others, but just never seem to get it done. Time to be like Nike and Just Do It.
- Gamble in Vegas, baby! It just seems to be one of those places you have to visit before popping out any little munchkins.
- Marry the love of my life. We’ve been together three years and signed a 30 year mortgage together. Might as well get hitched, too!
- Swim with dolphins. Could be a honeymoon activity. Right, Ryan? *hint hint, nudge nudge*
- Decorate the office/den. It’s a pretty boring catch-all room right now. Doesn’t exactly give me loads of blogging inspiration.
- Have a stand at a craft fair. Fun fact: I make jewelry. I would love to sell my creations, but I usually end up keeping or giving away as gifts everything I make.
Now that I’ve started the list I hope it helps motivate me to actually start checking things off! What’s on your bucket list?